Thursday, June 21, 2007

Milestone

I don't want to get too excited quite yet, but this morning our little man had his first real nap in his crib! What's more, he is sleeping in his crib right now as I write this post. While it is too early to tell whether it is a one-time thing, or if he is really going to start sleeping in there -- it is still an encouraging sign. I guess the lesson is that you have to keep faith and keep traveling down the road, even if you don't know what's going happen, or exactly where you're going. In the end your hope will be rewarded. Enough words. We want pictures of the Gus Man!


Looking Good in Red




I'm a little concerned . . .


That you might try to send me to bed.




Remember what Patrick Swayze says --







5 comments:

Granny A said...

Congratulations! I know dad and son will travel the road with faith and hope, but never loose their humanity. They just have too much of it for it to ever get lost. No bad guys will stand a chance.

Grandma U said...

The feeling of security, contentment and love prevail and Gus realizes that the "big bed" is a good thing!

Congratulations!
Grandma U

Emily said...

Someone needs to bone up on their Dirty Dancing knowledge - it's Patrick Swayze who says the famous line "Nobody puts baby in a corner" NOT the guy playing her Dad! I see a D.D. viewing in your future . . .

Kevin said...

Thanks to Big Mama for pointing out that I had not credited the correct source for the Nobody puts baby in the corner comment. Fixed.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

This is my first viewing of the blog-site, nice job. Gus is fabulous, but of course you already know that. I will be thinking of him on Friday. I hope you don't shed too many tears Emily!

Judy